Summer Reading Challenge
June 1- July 31 2023
Registration starts May 15, 2023
All Together Now! The Summer Reading Program starts June 1st and ends July 31th. Everyone from age 2 – 100 are invited to join us this summer! Have fun logging minutes, completing activities and submitting book reviews all while earning badges and prizes! Using the information below learn how to use Beanstack to register for Summer Reading and to keep track of all your books and minutes through out this challenge.
Use your computer, smartphone or tablet to log the minutes that you have read during the months of June and July.
Sign-up for a Beanstack Account:
1. Go to silverlakelibrary.beanstack.org ( If you participated in an earlier Summer Reading Challenge on Beanstack DO NOT sign-up for a new account—skip to Register for Specific Challenges below)
2. Click on Register an Individual or Family
3. It will ask you if you want to register yourself or your child. If registering as a family, the parent should begin by clicking I am Registering Myself. Once complete, follow the prompts to add another adult or child.
5. To view and log under each family member’s name simply choose switch reader in the upper left corner of your home page after logging in.
6. Once registered, access your account by logging in to Beanstack using the username and password that you initially created.
Register for Specific Challenges:
App Use: Click the discover button at the bottom of the page and register for the 2023 Summer Reading Challenge.
Website Use: 2023 Summer Reading Challenge will be displayed on the home page. Register for challenge by clicking into the icon and “Join Challenge”.